- on eBay
- Sellery eBay Classes
- Niche Items
- Recommended Products & Services
- Contact Support
- Acceptable Consignments
- Consignor Checks
- Terms of Service
- $25,000 bonding
- How We Work
- Staff Profiles
- Press Kit
- Consignment 2.0 Podcast
- recycle your boxes
- Fund raising project management
- The Sellery Tools
How to sell your items on eBay through The Sellery
It's a pretty simple process from your perspective since we do most of the work.
What you do:
- Contact us to see if your items are worth selling, or just skip to step 2 and bring them in to our shop.
- Bring your items in to our shop. We also offer a local pick-up service for $25 to anyone in the Austin, TX city limits.
- Agree to our terms of service.
- Sit back and relax. We'll keep you updated via e-mail about your listings and sales.
- Start cashing the checks that we send to you (we also offer direct deposit.)
What we do:
- Accept your items into our secure storage facility that is under 24-hour video surveillance.
- Take huge beautiful digital photographs.
- Create awesome eBay listings.
- Answer questions from potential bidders.
- Promote your items on and off eBay as best as we can.
- Negotiate payment with the buyers.
- Pack and ship your items after payment has been secured. (We also and handle shipping insurance claims when necessary.)
- Send your check to you in the mail along with a full pay-out report for your records.
More details of our service can be found in our terms of service.